Review the latest information on visitor policies, safety procedures, vaccines and more in the COVID-19 Resource Center.
Woodstock Emergency Mental Health Services
If you or someone you know needs to reach the Emergency Mental Health Team, please call 1.800.765.9999.
The Northwestern Medicine Emergency Mental Health Team, located in McHenry County, offers comprehensive behavioral health services, including:
- 24-hour crisis intervention
- Referral to available resources
- Linkages to ongoing services
- Face-to-face assessment
- Screening admissions to local- and state-operated mental health facilities
- Grief support
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing (CISD) services
- Consulting and community education